Thursday, January 21, 2010

blast from the past.

one of my new years resolutions this year is to go through photos. my photos. jon's photos. family photos. and although i fully realize this will likely be a lifelong project, i'm intrigued more than ever before about how life used to be. for me. for jon. for our parents & grandparents & great-grandparents.

which is why i had to chuckle when i found this photo of myself.

my grandparents bred & raised yorkie puppies. these were BRAND NEW puppies...that apparently i was quite confused about.


age 1- with baby terrier puppies at laurvicks house

{jlyn with mom. around 9 months.}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin