Tuesday, October 25, 2005

grateful

i woke up this morning grateful. grateful for life. grateful for changing colors.

grateful for patience and God's never-ending grace. grateful for this amazing weekend with my family. grateful for an amazing sermon by Pastor Joe @ LifeCenter.

grateful for friends, for coffee, for happenchance meetings and conversations. grateful for the internet (when it is working...especially at school).

i am grateful for my senses: my sight (20/20), my hearing, my sense of smell...my connection to the world.

but most of all i am grateful for the opportunities that i have lately begun to notice everyday; the photographic, artistic, unique, service, committment, friendship, and growth opportunities that i daily encounter.

so thanks God. you really ARE amazing....and you make me grateful.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin