Wednesday, April 19, 2006

tough

trying day so far. wondering what Christ is trying to remind me of today--something that i'm not handling too well apparently. got really overwhelmed this morning. with everything i have to do...with everything that is not getting done.

frustrated with myself for my academic performance (or lack thereof). wondering what happened to the dedicated student i used to know. surprised at my inclination to keep to myself--my non-existent desire to touch the social realms of school these last few weeks. wondering what happened to the girl who loved meeting new people...spending time with people. and somewhat disappointed in myself for who i've been--or haven't been--for God lately. He's been thrown by the way-side, put on a back burner. apparently my heart needs to be recalibrated.

so today...goals:
focus.
concentrate.
efficiency.
Christ-love to all.
gratitude.
love.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin